Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Misc. Items

  • Was hit in the face by hail this morning.That's funny for October.
  • Saw the promo for Season five of LOST. Can't wait, man! It's been a long time!
  • I miss training for my breast cancer walk. I'm going to have to do it again!
  • Halloween is coming up - what are you going to be? What are you going to do? I swear, there are lots of things I don't understand in this world but peeps who don't celebrate Halloween - that I'll never understand. It's a holiday about dressing up and eating candy. Hello! What could possibly be wrong with that?
  • I've got my menu planned for my party on Saturday. So excited!
  • I also cleaned out my closet yesterday. Let me tell you, throwing away some of those clothes felt like getting new ones. You know what I mean? So liberated, dude. I had some big ass pants that are GONE forever!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Good job dude!