Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kid's books

I'm reading a kid's book right now. "A Bone From Dry Sea," it's like clan of the cave bears without the strange sex.

I found it, of course. I'm like a book pilferer. Every time I go to someone's house it's the first thing I do - rummage through their bookshelf for something I haven't read. I'm cheap, too. I'm dying to read the new Jhumpa Lahiri book but refuse to spend money on books. That and The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao are sure to be checked out of the library for months. Ha! I have my Dad's genes.

I asked for new music and got it. Yedi sent me and Babe literally hundreds of CDs. I've brought several to work today to get going on my listening. Thanks Yedi!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Yay! I'm off the hook for being a slacker when it comes to getting you new music!

Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume. How I long to reread.

blue said...

You should check out Discoverybox. They are great for Kids aged 9-12 and have a unicorn drawing competition on this month!