Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Healing

Totally healing you guys. Your stories were tremendous. I love them all. Only I, however, know the truth and it actually involves a little bit of each one, from Bellinis & Martin Scorcese, to babies in baby carriages, to flying dogs and umbrellas to girls getting into a fight in an east bay classroom.
***
Welcome to October, lovers. And you thought this year was dragging by. Yeah right. When's the last time you felt like that? When you were 11? Fall is here, birthdays and Halloween and whatnot. I have no idea what my costume should be, but as usual stakes are high. It's on a Friday night this year, you know. Good lord.
***
No post season baseball in NYC this year. What snore.
***

3 comments:

Randi said...

Now? You can "Root root root for the DODGERS!!!"
They useda be in Brooklyn. Just like you.
Think Blue, Bitches!!!

Nancy said...

Since "someone" had to get married on Halloween, I will unfortunately not be able to celebrate my favorite holiday.

PS-Jim and I were going to be Bea Arthur and Estelle Getty, and YES, you may use it:)

WAHOO!!!!!

Kathy said...

Woohoo for October..! Halloween is such a fun time of year. I’m really excited that it’s on a Friday this year.