Monday, October 13, 2008

Gorgeous

What a gorgeous and beautiful weekend.

Happy hour on Friday was so fun - went to the crap bar MacDougal Ale house and moved up in the world to Blind Tiger Ale House for a last round. Had dinner with Babe at Baby Buddha, since Mama Buddha is now gone! If you love a restaurant, make sure to go when you can b/c otherwise? They get shut down.

Saturday took it real easy, cleaned the house, took a walk around beautiful Fort Greene, sat in the park, when for dinner at SJG's. Thanks, pal!

Sunday met up with our dear friends who don't have a catchy couple nickname for brunch at Cowgirl, where for some reason I thought screwdrivers were a good way to go. Left me a little out of it for the rest of the day. Got my Halloween costume, though, so I'm well on my way to victory!

You? What'd you do?

3 comments:

Randi said...

But Cod...
I thought only white people loved pirates...

m.i.l. said...

i'll mail you a picture tomorrow of little babe as a pirate when he was around 8 or 9.

Sam said...

Your mom.....

How could I let that one go....:-)