Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos

Happy Birthday Jessicurl!! I hope you have a beautiful day. I can't wait to see you for your boda in a month and a day!!!!!
***
Speaking of birthdays, Babe and I went to Vlada for Ruby's birthday on Friday night. (Ruby, do you mind if I call you Ruby? I think it's such a cute name.) Vlada - very hip, good happy hour, nice location, cute waiters. The party was really fun, though I could only stay a bit because as everyone knows I had to get up early the next day for the boob walk. But the real reason I'm talking about
this party because it is truly the first birthday party that I have been to where a celeb was present.

Is that true? Well, I've had friends who have dated celebs but none that I actually recognized.

This guy was at the party - and I was stolked, because not only is he a recognizable celebrity, but he is also Indian! Well played, Ruby. Well played indeed.
***
Debates tonight. Let's hope Obama kicks it up a notch and stops the lecturing for a minute to land a few zingers.
***

No comments: