Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wednesday

This election sure is funny. Well, maybe not so much funny as a crazy media circus chock full of surprises! But man, the editorials and commentary are so worth it.

A pal sent me this funny fake Sarah Palin blog, which you might get a kick out of. Should I have pretended it was real? Oh well. The jig is up.

I'm still reading Kay Graham's Personal History, which is one of the best books I've ever read. How's that for a guarantee? It's a show stopping number.

And you? What are you reading? What's your favorite blog for getting political coverage? I could use some new fodder.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I read nothing. No school books. No political blogs. Nothing.

The Daily Show was freakin' hilarious last night though.

Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet when you go from mayor of a town of 6k six years ago to potential VP of the country - talk about making bug moves huh?