Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mets, Mobile, and Misc.

  • Mets: went to the Mets game last night. Probably the last time I'll be in Shea Stadium. It was a fun game, lots of scoring, and base stealing. Went with a group of 17 so we did our own wave. Just kidding. Baseball season is wrapping up (for some of us!) so now I'll have to find something else to do with my time. What a life, huh? I swear I go out and do cultural things, too...
  • Mobile: my phone is still messed up. I've now spoken with half a dozen Sprint agents and will have to go to the Sprint store today or tomorrow. No joke, the Sprint store is a peculiar form of punishment not for the faint of heart. I hope I come out alive.
  • Misc: my calendar at work tells me today is Patriot Day. Oh really? Patriot Day? What do we do today? Eat freedom fries, hang American flags, and whistle the star spangled banner? Maybe.

1 comment:

Randi said...

My calendar just says 9/11.
LOL
If the Sprint store is anything like the AT&T/Cingular store? I shall pray for thee.
Dodgers are in first!!!!!!!!!