Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do you want to know what I think?

  • I think if you're going to open a bar on Fulton and Greene and be all fancy about it, and if your bartender is going to have attitude, then you should probably take your ass back to Manhattan and open your little bar there. That's what I think. We checked out No. 7 last night on Fulton and Greene and it was a very pretty space with some lovely looking people and $10 drinks and ironic music playing and a lot of people wearing flannel and frankly? Just not enough to show for it. If you're looking for fancy Fort Greene, stick the The General Greene at this point and wait until No. 7 works the kinks out.
  • Oh! And? Last night I was awakened by a blood sucking parasite sucking juice out of my brain. Seriously. A mosquito was eating my face and I killed it. Gross. Didn't sleep too well after that.
  • Take this poll - it's one question. Click the link. It asks if you think Palin is qualified to be the VP. Somehow 50% of the votes say yes. I don't know who they are asking but it's not you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish there was less flannel in Brooklyn too - I am still waiting for the hipster movement to die off - like grunge and see what they all become...