Monday, September 08, 2008

Absolutely beautiful

That would be the best way to describe the weather today and yesterday. Hurricane Hannah blew all the nasties out of here and the weather is stunning. Babe and I cruised all over Greenpoint & Williamsburg on Sunday. Totally checked out some inclusionary zoning on the waterfront. Also checked out this wonderful little beer garden Radegast Hall & Biergarten in Williamsburg. It was a great spot to chill and unwind after walking for miles and miles.

Had a succesful and fun dinner party on Saturday night. Nice to have dinner inside whilst a storm is raging outside.

My plants are thriving in my office. There is so much light!

My folks are coming tomorrow. That will be lovely and fun.

Whats going on with you guys? I feel like we never talk anymore. Hahahaha. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Biergarten Tiergarten Kindergarten Wintergarten.

"Did a bird just shit on my face?"