Wednesday, August 13, 2008

san diego

I have learned a thing or two about San Diego while I've been here. What better place to tell you about them than the San Diego airport?

*San Diego loves the Foo Fighters. Every day on multiple stations you can hear them.

*San Diego really does have the best weather in California. Look- I have lived all over Cali and I can tell you. This is the best. Cool breeze and hot sun along with zero percent humidity. What more could you ask for?

*San Diego loves the military. Semper Fi Highway? Need I say more?

*I have also learned that I love San Diego. Love it.

*Regular blogging will resume next week folks - thanks for sticking around through the break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude - San Diego is solid, but take that bridge over to Coranado and that's where living really begins...

Randi said...

San Diego is all the better when you are in it.