Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Old Skool

I received a written thank you note today from someone I had over for dinner the other weekend. How's that for awesome? I'm going to start leaving my calling cards for people.
***
Yesterday I had a funny, Seinfeld like footrace with this woman on the Manhattan Bridge. We must have passed eachother no less than 4 times each on that bridge which is only a mile long. She won, in the end.
***
Tried making my friend's Chicken Adobo recipe last night. It was good, but not great. When she made it I couldn't stop talking about it for ages. Last night, I only talked about it for a few minutes.
***

1 comment:

Randi said...

Babe and I were talking about how you don't like your Indian food nearly as much as you like your dad's but we both love it. I'm sure the same can be said of your chicken adobo. You are your harshest critic, Cod.