Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday

Today is my niece's first day of kindergarten! How bout that huh? Do you remember your first day? I think I remember mine but it might be that I just remember because there is a picture of it. How excited. The kindergarten is just a block from their house which is sort of the way things ought to be. My kindergarten was also a block from my house. Marina West in Oxnard California. There you have it.
***
Had a beautiful weekend at D&B's sister's place in Point Pleasant. I do have a picture of the view which I'll give you soon. It was so beautiful - in-ground pool, hot tub, right on the water with a pier. Absolutely the height of relaxation. I literally sat in the jacuzzi (cajuzzi) for an hour on Sunday, reading. We also checked out the boardwalk with it's somewhat famous Tiki Bar, where they feature the should-be-famous screwdrivers, made with fresh squeezed orange juice. I recommend.
***
So, Joe Biden, huh? Alritey then.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

Don't know a darn thing about Biden...

Going to have to get to learning about that dude.

Anonymous said...

I didn't like his interview a month or two ago where he said he didn't want the job, hoped he wasn't asked, but would do it if he were - HUH? What the heck does that say about your desire...I hope they don't play it again - it looked really bad...