Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Julio

July is half over. The year is half over. Things are going by fast people. If you don't do what you want to do now, when will you?
***
Watched the all star game last night. Well, most of it. I mean I went to bed at midnight, the start of the 11th inning, so I watched just over half of it. First time I've watched the all star game. I dug it okay. I like watching just the Yankees better.
***
Am reading the New Yorker article on Barak Obama. It's interesting. I mean, I'll vote for Obama because I can't imagine McCain the War Mongerer Water Torturer as our next president but I don't yet love Obama. I am still nursing wounds over the Hillary defeat.
***
That's all for now folks.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm against many of the things in your blog this morning Cod. Namely your Yankee-loving and your love for that psycho who deservedly was defeated in the primaries...

m.i.l. said...

oh my Sam....aren't we the grumpy one today! someone hasn't had their chex party mix fix lately have we? haha