Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hump Day

I've been walking a lot. Miles and miles and miles.
This weekend, for example, I walked 13 miles.
It's only going to get more, too. This next weekend I'm supposed to walk 8 one day and 6 another.

Did you ever read Good in Bed? A somewhat horrible piece of chick lit that for some reason many people have read. Anyways, I feel like her. She walks and walks and walks and walks and walks.

I've really got to get some new music on my ipod, man.
What's good?

Have you seen this website? Favorite Run? Tremendous - lets you click your route and adds up miles for you. Neat.
Except I don't run. I walk.
Alright, enough.

3 comments:

Randi said...

I can see you and I are equally without blad fodder. My post is entitled exactly the same way and has about as much enthusiasm attached to it.

HAVE A HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
xoxo

Nancy said...

Good in Bed?
People stared at me on the subway when I read it.

Buzz said...

Naturally I have no idea what kind of music you dig (besides Pearl Jam), but here's some ideas anyway. Some old, some maybe new.

Switchfoot
Bloodhound Gang
Obie Trice (he's from Michigan)
Henry Rollins (spoken word)
Tim Reynolds
Leatherbag
Schwaze
Angles and Airwaves

And I'm spent.