Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Last night I watched a documentary on debate teams. Took me back to high school when I was in the speech and debate team for four years. Nerd alert!! Yay!! Just about every other weekend in high school I was in some nearby City standing up in front of a (small) room and giving speeches. Oh, Mr. Crow. Thank you for caring.
***
I also read a book called About a Boy which they made into a movie starring Hugh Grant. Very cute book! Laugh out loud funny.
***
I made a simple dinner - salad, sauteed spinach, and leftover pea soup since Babe is sickie.
***
Thanks a million to all my blog readers who have already donated to my Boob walk!! I'm doing so good so far!!
***

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Where do I find info about this walking boob?

Randi said...

Nancy's gotta nice boob.