Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The race

Dear Senator Clinton,

Thanks for running for president! I'm sorry to see you go. I think today is the day you're going to step down from the campaign. It makes me really sad. I wish things could have been different and you could have been the democratic presidential nominee. You did open up a lot of people's eyes, though, and that is incredibly important, too.

Anyways, this doesn't really capture everything I want to say. I just feel sad and disappointed but I hope that one day soon we'll elect a female president to lead this country and or rule the world.

Yours truly,

Cod the fish

4 comments:

Randi said...

Hear! Hear!
Guess my widget's comin' down.

Sam said...

At least the Demos got this one right.....

Nancy said...

I can't tell if I am more upset by this or when Gore one the election, but really lost.

:(

m.i.l. said...

i agree with nancy!!!!