Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pearl Jam!

Tonight Babe and I are going to see Pearl Jam at MSG! Holler!

I was trying to count the times I've seen them and thought, why do that alone?
  1. June 24, 1995, San Francisco, CA Polo Fields: Me and Randi drove up after graduating high school. Harrowing trip, somewhat life changing. Eddie Vedder had food poisoning, sang a few songs, and left the state. That was the Vs. tour.
  2. November 4, 1995, San Jose CA: Krystee was up for her 16th birthday. Me, Jojo, Krystee and Nathan went to this show. Spent a considerable amount of time in the Rock Doctors tent. That was the Vitatology tour.
  3. October 19 or 20, 1996, Mountainview CA: Babe and I borrowed my roomate Rachel's car and drove to Shoreline Amphitheater for my first of many Bridge School concerts.
  4. Babe, did we go see them in 1997 in Oakland at the Colliseum?
  5. July 16, 1998, Sacramento, CA: Babe, Samoi, Sashi and I headed up to Sactown to watch them play. Awesome.
  6. October 30, 1999, Mountainview CA: Another Bridge School Benefit.
  7. October 31, 2000, Mountainview CA: On Halloween night!!! This one was so crazy. I sat in the 12th row.
  8. October 21, 2001: Mountainview CA: Another Bridge School Benefit. Keep on rocking in the free world.
  9. July 8, 2003, New York, NY: Madison Square Garden
  10. June 27, 2006, Camden, NJ: Almost missed this one due to a rain storm.
  11. July 3, 2006, Denver, CO: With Tom Petty, such a good show!
  12. June 25, 2008, New York, NY: Madison Square Garden. I can't hardly wait.

5 comments:

Randi said...

Silly, Coddie. We didn't see Pearl Jam. We saw Bad Religion and Neil Young.

Ang said...

Have fun dude!

m.i.l. said...

wonder if Babe can get the ringing in his ear to go to the beat of the music tonight? haha

Jessicurl said...

For someone who hates Neil Young, you sure have been to a lot of Bridge School Benefits.

Sam said...

Sacto was a good show....though I wish we had 2nd ROW!!!!!