Saturday, May 10, 2008

Holler!

Today is three years since I quit smoking. Maybe now I will actually stop craving smokes?

My Stats:

Your Quit Date is: 5/10/2005 10:15:00 PM

Time Smoke-Free: 1095 days, 15 hours, 9 minutes and 13 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 16434

Lifetime Saved: 4 months, 5 days, 12 hours

Money Saved: $5,754.00

That's what Quitnet always tells me. I have some other statistics I'd like to share:

Pounds gained when I quit smoking that I still haven't lost: 10
Number of times a day I feel thankful that I don't smoke: at least once
How I feel when I watch these commercials: Grossed out and lucky
Number of times per week I wish I could have just one cigarette: At least twice

Thanks for the support folks!

2 comments:

paula said...

p.s. Cod,

I`m so happy that you don`t smoke anymore and have maintained it.

On Mother`s Day 2 years ago Dad quit smoking after 50 years!!

I`m so happy for both of you.
Love, Mom

Sam said...

Couldn't be prouder....:-)!