Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ritual

Dude, I've been listening to the Singles Soundtrack for a couple of weeks now. If you haven't listened lately, you ought to. It will crack you up. Nothing is more funny than Chris Cornell screaming RITUAAALLLLL in your ears in the morning.

Well maybe some things are more funny. But that is pretty funny.

Oh yeah. And too bad this book:
stunk. I thought it would be funny and or interesting. But it just sort of stunk most of the way through. I never saw the movie, I hope it was better than the book. Carrie Fisher ought to stick to acting.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Chris Cornell = Smashing Pumpkins to me in the annoying voice category these days.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that soundtrack has some solid tunes from Paul Westerberg who used to be the lead singer of the Replacements before going solo - I have a few CD's, they are solid.