Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Q105

When Ang and I were kids, the local radio station in Oxnard, then called Q105, now called Q104.7, pulled a hoax on us listeners and told us that the New Kids on the Block were going to play a concert on the top of the Union Bank building in Oxnard, California.

Didn't fool us, though. I mean maybe for a second.

Remember that it's April Fools Day today so if you're coworker tells you she heard you're getting the boot, or your best friend tells you she's marrying a guy she just met, it may be a trick. Then again, it may just be a very bad day.

Happy Birthday to Nancy's Jim.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Hahaha...I remember that dude...Remember when Sunny told us that Kirk Cameron was going to be at UCSB? I fell for it...

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi said...

I'M ENGAGED! The car wash guy finally popped the question!


(G-Damn Typos.)