Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday licious

Well??? Did you watch the Oscars? I did. They were kind of boring, but overall the viewing was a good time. We had a little pool of course and I lost - of course.
***
A lot of the dresses looked the same - lots of beads and feathers (Ahem. Not dots and feathers - beads and feathers.) My favorites were the super hot Helen Mirren's red number and Hilary Swank's, too.
***
Too bad Johnny Depp will never win an Oscar! Man! I love him. I wish he'd win.
***
Otherwise it was just so so and fine and dandy. Jon Stewart is so cute and funny. I would've liked to hear a few more jokes and a few less stupid musical numbers. I feel like I saw every song from the movie enchanted - a movie I never even wanted to see in the first place!
***
Until next year I suppose.
***
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Oh, BFF... Enchanted was so good. I hearted the 80th Oscars. I smiled the whole time.