Thursday, February 21, 2008

Naked

I’m working on my scrap book from back when I went to London, last year! I’m trying to get it done before I go on my next European Vacay to Berlin & Prague! It’s basically all I’m looking forward to.

That and tonight’s episode of Lost, of course.

Works kinda suckin it, but I think that’s to be expected. February is always pretty hard.

I wonder when you guys will decide to leave me b/c my blog is boring you to tears?

Maybe I should put naked pictures of myself like BFF does. That should keep you interested. I’ll put a pretty picture of BFF instead. How bout that?

2 comments:

Randi said...

I hope Lost doesn't interfere w/ wine club.
I saw my face when I opened your blog and thought to myself "How did I beat myself here?"

Buzz said...

I heard that the dude who took that picture is one bad ass mofo.

That's what I heard anyway.