Tuesday, February 26, 2008

1,000 Posts

That last post was my thousandth post! How you like me now?
***
Finally caught the Survivor opener off the DVR last night - Fans vs. Favorites - hilarious! I wish Babe and I weren't the only people I know who watch the show, though. Ha!
***
I hope the news is wrong and this doesn't spell the end for Hillary Clinton.
***
I can't wait to read the NY magazine article about Chelsea Clinton. I mean I. can't. Wait.
***
Anything new with you guys? I'm going to a gala tonight. Last night I went to the gym - for the first time in my life I ran on the freaking treadmill.
***
I know its cheesy, but is anyone watching America's Best Dance Crew? Look, don't you judge me. DVR makes so many things possible. Anyways, its really freaking good - especially if you can fast forward commercials, Mario Lopez, and every time the guy from the boy band opens his mouth.

3 comments:

Randi said...

Congratulations on your 1,000th post and your first run. You kick ass.

Anonymous said...

Big Up's on your 1K post!

Audrey said...

Nice blog. Congratulations on your 1000th post.