Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome, 2008!

Dear Readers!

It's been so long since we've spoken. I've been away in Sunny California, wearing flip-flops, eating Mexican food, and staring at the Pacific Ocean until my ojos bled.

But now I'm back and it couldn't be nicer. Well, that's not entirely true. It's about 20 degrees, no exaggeration, so it could, in fact, be a little nicer.

What's going on in 2008? Any traveling plans? Any resolutions? I'm resolved to complain less. I'll keep you posted.

I'm inches away from finishing my second Master's degree. Inches. If this was football I'd be 3rd and goal with six seconds left on the clock.

Love you!

2 comments:

MIL said...

YAY!!!!!!! glad you are back! you were missed!!!

Ois said...

Love the football analogy....what would your TD dance be? The ghetto-booty rump?