Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

Today, I'll turn in my thesis. I hope this works!! It was maybe the hardest project I've ever worked on, because I just wasn't that into it, had no support from classmates or my department, and basically did the whole thing whilst working full time. Oh well, I hope it passes and I can check off that box. Then I'll be Master Squared just like I'm Indian Squared and all the world will bow down to me. Wait...that doesn't seem right...
****
You know what I don't like? Ugly boots.
****
You know what I do like? Those ads in the subway for the Veggie Tales pirate movie.
****
Speaking of movie posters in the subway, have you see the poster for Jessica Alba's new movie, The Eye? Well. Lucky for you, I can't find a picture of it on the WWW, but let me tell you. It's freaking gross.
****
And!

Hello coodence!
Your Quit Date is: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 at 10:15:00 PM
Time Smoke-Free: 974 days, 7 hours, 7 minutes and 59 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 14614 - EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lifetime Saved: 3 months, 21 days, 15 hours
Money Saved: $5,118.75
32 months. Maybe I'll finally lose those ten pounds I gained...

2 comments:

Randi said...

Indian Squared.
Master Squared.
World Domination.
Seems reasonable.

Drew said...

Congrats on the thesis. Golly, I remember when that thesis was just incubating in your head, not even a twinkle in your eye. My how the years have flown. sniffle