Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Libros

Dude, I know there are more than three of you out there! Tell me what your favorite book was in 2007!
***
Thank god for the gym. It makes me so happy to be back there. Tonight is pilates and I can't wait.
***
Are you guys super excited to vote in your primary? I am.
***
I read a sad story about a girl who killed herself after her friends played a myspace hoax on her. What occurred to me when I was reading this story was how vigilant parents must have to be regarding their children playing online. I just think about the nonsense I used to get into "playin on the phone" and can't imagine the damage I could've done with a myspace account!!
***

1 comment:

Randi said...

I have a section called "Book Reviews" on my blog. Check it out.
Also, one of the girls that killed themselves on myspace did it because the MOTHER of another girl pretended to be a boy who liked her and then started talking mad shit. A MOTHER, Cod. Yikes.