Thursday, January 24, 2008

Food and Drink

We've been hosting potential job candidates at work this week, which means I've been eating in some delicious restaurants! We went to Po for lunch yesterday. I've only been there once before and that time it was tremendous - an absolutely delicious meal. The dessert was rave worthy - fresh strawberries with a balsamic vinegar reduction. I nearly cried...This time, however, was not rave worthy. The appetizer was really perfect - a white bean Bruschetta (for my next Bruschetta bar!) drenched in olive oil. The entree I chose was a no-brainer, I thought. Gnocchi is always so fluffy and delicious, especially from a place like Po, but this time it was nearly hard as a rock. Oh well. For dinner, though, we went to Home, which I've also been to before and adored. I had one of the best salads I've ever had, delicious local wine, and a few bites of decadent, creamy, and delicious macaroni and cheese! I'll tell you about today's meals tomorrow!

1 comment:

G said...

Dude, I am so into eating and snapping pictures of food lately, it's sick.