Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wino

I think we're going to go see I am Legend tonight...So excited!!!...Watched it being filmed for basically a whole summer...Washington Square Park was covered in debris and there were burned out cars everywhere...I'm so excited to go to California this weekend!!!...I haven't seen my niece and nephew since August...That's the longest I've ever gone I think...Babe hasn't been to San Diego since January...Work is so busy right now...I think because everyone is trying to get everything done before the end of the year...It's almost time for New Year's Resolutions...I've got to check in on what I said I was going to do this year...I know finish my master's thesis was one of them...so close!!!...I think it will be done by mid-January...

2 comments:

Randi said...

ohmygodyouwillbehereinlessthanaweek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ang said...

I'll be seeing you on Saturday night! Yay!