Monday, December 03, 2007

Tagged

BFF tagged me. That was nice. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
  1. Whenever I drink margaritas I have nightmares.
  2. I like fake fish, like cartoony fish, but the real kind bug me out. Ever since Cin and Omar left their fish with us when they moved, and one day one of them died and got stuck in the filter. Babe had to clean it. Thanks, Babe.
  3. I like watching movies on TV, with commercials, more than I like watching movies without commercials.
  4. I only have 24 teeth.
  5. Even though I'm not religious, I pray the hail mary at night and it makes me fall asleep. Go figure.
  6. I'm totally afraid of Bloody Mary, or just mirrors in the dark.
  7. If I give you a nickname, or call you by just a nickname, I'll eventually switch back because I start to think of your nickname as your real name and your real name becomes like a nickname to me. Got that?
I tag Michele. 7 times.

No comments: