Monday, December 03, 2007

Misc. Monday

Went to Babe's christmas party on Saturday night...was beautiful and mellow...except I think the boss's heart stopped during the party? Is that true?...Went to dinner to say peace out to Scooter McFeldstein on Friday night...Went to the tiny and delicious Itzocan Cafe in the East Village...Everything was good but the queso fundido appetizer was beyond words...Had a few at the old standby Bar on A afterwards...BOA is the gift that keeps on giving....Always crowded enough so you know you're in the right place but not annoying or full of people you hate...Babe and I have been going there for years...I finally freaking wrote my paper...the first section is done...one down, two to go...but I've started on the other two...Watched Elf on TV...I love Buddy.

Please please please click this link.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Queso Fundido is DA BOMB, yo!