Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gadgets & Gizmos a plenty

Know what I want for Christmas?

Dangly earrings & cute socks.

*****
Also, if you are interested in playing MadLibs while you work, click here:

Amusement Parks

An amusement park is always fun to visit on a hot summer
babe. When you get there, you can rent a
beeper and go for a swim. And there are lots of
hot things to eat. You can start off with a hot dog on
a/an plug with mustard, relish, and rhymes
on it. Then you can have a buttered ear of boombox with a
nice sexy slice of watermelon and a big bottle of
cold red wine. When you are full, it's time to go on the
roller coaster, which should settle your chapstick.
Other amusement park rides are the Dodge-Em which has little
pencil toppers, that you drive and run into other passports,
and the Merry-Go-Round where you can sit on a big diner
and try to grab the gold shot as you ride past.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Nothing like a sexy slice of watermelon, I always say.

My Safety Word is Harder said...

oooooh....I'm on this! I dare say my dream might be true-