Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday:
  • The NY Post said that women with bigger hips have smarter children. Thank you, Post.
  • I made Hamburger Stroganoff for dinner. Want the recipe? It's too easy for words: saute an onion and some garlic, brown up some ground beef, add in a can of 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, simmer that for 15 minutes. While you're doing that, make some egg noodles (I use the no-yoke kind). Then mix into the hamburger some reduced fat sour cream and you are done. MMMM comfort food.
  • I heard from my old friend on MyspaceProfile. It was so good to hear from her - we hadn't talked to each other since High School. She and I went to Jr. High together, she's tall like me, and was the first person I ever knew who had sex. I mean who was my age. I also got drunkie with her on mimosas when we were in Jr. High. And high school, but in Jr. High she was the first person I ever really got drunkie with. Needless to say, her Ma was a super cool mom and I totally loved her. I found out yesterday that she died a few years back. So freakin sad, dude. Miss Sylvia - this ones for you!

3 comments:

m.i.l. said...

is that why babe is as smart as he is???? ha-ha

Drew said...

That hamburger stroganoff sounds really good, think we'll make that tonight.

Drew said...

UPDATE: Made the stroganoff. Good stuff.