Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween is coming

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Exorsist
What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
I had a good wizard hat.
Given enough money what would be your fantasy Halloween costume?
A really scary ghoulie type.
When was the last time you went trick-or-treating?
Fifth grade?
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Smarties, but I don't discriminate. I love all Halloween candy.
Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had?
So many scary nightmares! I had one when I was five years old that the big fat guy who all the neighborhood kids called Cheeseburger was strangling me to death inside the Johnson Farms supermarket.
What is your supernatural fear ?
I'm pretty afraid of Bloody Mary.
What is your 'creepy-crawly' fear?
Cockroaches.
Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go bump in the night ?
Well, my current apartment seems to have some type of ghostly situation. We've had a book go missing and Babe woke up with a scratch on his face. And the apartment before that was sometimes inhabited by Jane, who died in our apartment. We could smell her cigarettes.
Would you stay overnight in a real haunted house?
Heck yeah, if Babe were there. I wouldn't be able to sleep though.
Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of your Jack-O'Lantern?
Traditionalist. I don't usually carve pumpkins though. I love them whole.
How much do you decorate your house at Halloween?
I usually get a pumpkin from Babe. Babe? Where's my pumpkin?
What do you want on your tombstone?
Pepperoni and Olives.

1 comment:

Randi said...

How you gonna blame a ghost for scratching Babe in the middle of the night? File those nails, grrrrl.