Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Goonies

I watched The Goonies last night on HBO. I love that movie, and it has been ages since I watched it.

As you all probably know, that is one all star cast in their supreme youth! The usuals are represented, Corey Feldman, Sean Astin, our old class president at Berkeley Jeff Cohen, Martha Plimpton, etc. But I had no idea really until the end that one of the bad guys is Joe Pantoliano, or the despicable Ralphie from Sopranos! Crazy old movies.

Goonies never say die!!

2 comments:

Randi said...

This was the first movie my dad ever took me to by myself at the theater. I'm quite fond of it and own the DVD. I'd loan it to you but then you'd steal it like you stole Say Anything.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Rybu said...

Chester Copperpot!


"That's all over the second we ride up TROY'S BUCKET!"