Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sunny/Mild/Breezy

It's gorgeous today. New York in the fall is a perfect season. It's not quite fall, yet. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm just saying that the tree outside my apartment is turning a lovely shade of reddish brown.

Last night, checked out a cute place called Olea near my pad which was delicious little tapas and a huge wine selection. Really lovely with great service. The snacks were mostly delicious - one of them was not but one out of four or five ain't too shabby.

Got a picture of the 9/11 lights for you all because you can see them right from my apartment. Babe is quite the photographer. I'll post tomorrow or some day a little further away.

I wish I would've watched Britney's performance on the VMAs. It might have helped answer my burning question - if you're a starlet and you can't sing, and you're not dancing well, then shouldn't you at least be smoking hot? If not, why are they letting you on TV? Just asking.

All over the place? Seems like it. Off to work.

1 comment:

Randi said...

9/11