Wednesday, August 08, 2007

What's In A (Middle) Name

BFF tagged me. Ask and I shall deliver.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

My middle name is Kumari.

K - Keeper. I'm totally a keeper. And not in the Harry Potter quidditch kind of way. (Snorts and pushes glasses up on her nose.)

U - Ubiquitous. I'm totally everywhere, all the time. So knowing. So trusting. So love...ed? (Name that movie, kids. Name it!)

M - Married. I am. It's true.

A - Able. I'm pretty good at stuff. You know. Gettin er done, so to speak.

R- Rad. I grew up in Southern California.

I - Interestin. I'd like to think I'm interesting, but I'm also generally interested in things going on around me and what my peeps are up to.

I won't tag anyone. But you should do it if you want to.

3 comments:

babe said...

So knowing. So trusting. So love...ed?

-So I Married an Axe Murderer. Obviously.

Randi said...

Dammit, Babe.

Jessica said...

Damn. I am never good at this game and the one time I have the answer . . .