Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Meme for BFF to use tomorrow

Finish the sentences:

1. I've come to realize that my ex is: a joke.
2. I am listening to: Pandora. Right now its The Cardigans.
3. I talk: on the phone a lot but not nearly as much as I used to.
4. I love: Babe.
5. My best friend(s): rock the house.
7. I lost the ability: do a one handed cartwheel and ride roller coasters.
8. I hate it when: I cry at stupid shit like badly sung renditions of the Star Spangled Banner.
9. Love is: what seperates us from the beasties?
10. Marriage is: hotter than not being married.
11. Somewhere, someone is: eating a quarter pounder with cheese value meal.
12. I'll always be: a tall Indian chick.
13. I have a crush on: your mom.
14. The last time I cried was: this morning - more of a teary moment.
15. My cell phone: is so ghetto. Will someone please get me a new phone?
16. When I wake up in the morning: I figure out how late I can legitimately be without feeling like a total slacker.
17. Before I go to sleep at night: I read.
18. Right now I am thinking about: getting my as back to work.
19. Babies are: so cute.
20. I get on myspace: way too damn much!
21. Today I: feel good.
22. Tonight I will:
will have dinner with my cousin whom I've never met.
23. Tomorrow I will: go to Pilates after work.
24. I really want: to go swimming.
25. The person most likely to repost this is: BFF? Ang?

1 comment:

angela said...

Hi Dude,
I'll probably steal this...hahaha...You're meeting our cousin tonight? Have fun!
Me