Thursday, August 23, 2007

Goodness!

My goodness my good people it sure is late in the day for a post!...I've been very busy at work preparing to move offices...I've also been busy working...Last night we went to the METS game which was a real treat...I had a foot-long hot dog which was so delicious I almost died...Needless to say the diet must start again soon!...Going to California on Saturday though so I won't be dieting very much when I'm home....My mom says we're going to make Indian Tacos...I say sounds good to me...It's still weird weather for NY in August...And what I mean by weird is not hot...Our cable is fixed...Did you even know it was broken?...I feel like August is slipping through my fingers...I've got to finish my thesis in the next two weeks...It's going to suck...I wish I had a chocolate chip cookie...Won't someone make one for me?

1 comment:

Randi said...

I'll be baking on Friday night if you'd like to drive up for a chocolate chip cookie while you're in CA.