Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Going, going back back to Cali Cali

Dude I love my ipod. I hear the most hilarious songs on my way to work. This morning it was Gold Digger by Kanye that cracked me up. You know what, though? I don't think there was a song that united us this summer. I'll never forget two summers ago Gnarls Barkley's CRAZY was on all the time and was the feel good song of the summer. I don't think there is one this summer - is there?

I miss that summer. We had a great time.

Speaking of summer it is the hottest day today. Ever. It's supposed to feel like 105. Nice!

Some August birthdays coming up. We'll shout out when the time is right.

1 comment:

Randi said...

This summer "Lean Like A Cholo" (a song by an Oxnardian of course)united me, HLP and our fellow campers. I'd rather it didn't.