Thursday, July 26, 2007

Me Meme

Hi, my name is:
Coodence
When I'm nervous:
I sing.
The last song I listened to was:
Where eagles have been, Wolfmother
If I were to get married right now my maid of honor would be:
My sisters.
By this time next year I'll be:
30
I have a hard time understanding:
Why people ever could have voted for the current administration.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
Babe. Because he is the first person I tell everything to.
Most recent thing I've bought myself:
A magazine subscription to New York Magazine.
Most recent thing someone else bought me:
Corn tortillas. Thanks, Solanasaurus!
My favorite hair style is:
Whatever my hair stylist gives me.
Last night I watched:
Nothing but a few minutes of Letterman. Catherine Zeta-Jones was on and she is magnificent.
If I was an animal I'd be:
A fish.
A better name for me would be:
Codfish Master of the Universe? Too much?
Tomorrow I am:
Going to pilates after work.
Tonight I am:
Going to happy hour with my cronies.
I'm missing:
My family.
My favorite color is:
Green.
My heart is:
Full of love.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Nice dude! I'm going to copy this survey thingy.

Randi said...

You can't take He-Man's title, dude.