Tuesday, July 17, 2007

~~~All About Your Lover~~~

What is their name? Babe
What pet name do you like to call them? Chachiliciousness
How long have you been together? 11 years
How did you meet? In front of the dorm at UC Berkeley.
What do you like the most about them? Everything, but I really, really, really like his hair. He's super nice, too, and very, very cute.
What do you like the least about them? Nothin.
What is the best thing they have ever done for you? He asked me to marry him!
Have they met your parents yet? God this is really bad grammar. It makes it sound like I'm in love with multiple people. He has met my parents, yes.
What would you kids look like if you had kids? Red headed I hope!
What is the worst argument you have had? Not big into arguing me and Babe.
Do you still kiss a lot? Yes!
Who asked who out? He asked me to come to his frat party at chi phi. Hahahaha.
Do you think you will get married? We totally frickin got married.
Can you see yourself growing old with them? Yup. And wrinkly.
What is the one thing you would like to change about them? Nothing, except I wish he had more vacay time.
What do you think they would like to change about you? Sometimes I'm kinda messy. I bet Babe would like it if I was a little neater. And if I dressed trampier.
What is the first gift they ever bought you? He bought me a buddha for our one month anniversary.

3 comments:

Pepe Le Scooter said...

Thanks for not going anywhere I didn't wanna know about Mikey. And what a romantic spot for a first date...

Sam said...

I would change his drinking habits...he's a booter.....

Solanasaurus said...

I'm sure he finds you trampy just the way you are :-)