Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rockin and Stinkin

Things that rock:
  • The Lure Fish Bar for happy hour. Chicken lollipops? Okay!
  • Big Love and the little extra three minute movies that HBO has kindly put together for us so we can know more about how on earth Bill chose Nicky and Marjene or why on earth they chose him. I must say, however, that I'm a little freaked out to know that one of the character has a blog on HBO's website. How bizarre is that?
  • The thunderstorm that happened last night.
Things that stink:
  • Totally always forgetting my umbrella even when its totally raining as I leave the house.
  • Not have any boxes to use to pack up the rest of my stuff.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Do you mean escalator?

Michele said...

Look for printer paper boxes at work. Or ask a grocery store if they have any boxes lying around (that's what we did).