Thursday, June 14, 2007

Baseball and BBQ


I'm glad the Yankees are winning again! I know lots of you aren't, or could care less, but let's try to all get along here people.

I've been watching a lot of baseball these days since there are no good shows on anymore. Except Big Love, of course. I do believe Entourage will be back soon, too, and that, my friends, is going to be awesome.

We went to the Yankee game, by the way, when Ang was here. Those were our seats. Only the best, my friends!

Also, tried Daisy May's BBQ on the far west side. Best ribs I've ever had, but overall no comparison to Dinosaur BBQ which is of course totally off the hook.

3 comments:

Angela said...

We'll have to try Dinosaur BBQ next time I'm there!

Randi said...

Neat photo!
Dodger swept the Mets.
That's all.

Michele said...

Go Phillies!