Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Time

I'm already running late this morning and it's only just begun! Eeek! I'm putting a few pics here from my weekend trip. I can't upload the video right now for some reason. Boo!Here's Babe and I with the Lincoln Continental that we drove all over Chi-town and South Bend.
Here's me and my sisters. There's the new little baby on the right who shares a name with me.
There's Sun holding two count em two babies at one time.
Beautiful Notre Dame campus.
Hella artistic: the dome and the moon. See how the two images mirror each other in shape and luminosity? LOL
My folks and the continental.
***
Because of the Continental, I had the lyrics to the Scissor Sisters "Take Your Mama" in my head all weekend. Here are a few and a link to the full.
"Take Your Mama"

[Chorus]
Gonna take your mama out all night
Yeah we'll show her what it's all about
We'll get her jacked up on some cheap champagne
We'll let the good times all roll out
And if the music ain't good, well it's just too bad
We're gonna sing along no matter what
Because the dancers don't mind at the New Orleans
If you tip 'em and they make a cut
...
Now we end up takin' the long way home
Lookin' overdressed wearin' buckets of stale cologne
It's so hard to see streets on a country road
When your glasses in the garbage
And your Continental's just been towed

3 comments:

Randi said...

*Love your skirt
*Sunny is totally yoked
*I don't know his name but his face sure rings a bell.

paula said...

I love the pictures especially the one of all four of you girls. Beautiful women if I do say so myself.
Love, Ma

Jessica said...

Didya gain a sister after junior high? For some reason, I only remember there being two . . .