Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Three Things Hump Day

Wee! Thanks BFF!

*Three Things That Scare Me
1. Mice
2. Rats
3. Mirrors-in-the-dark
Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. BFF
2. Babe
3. Nava
*Three Things I Love
1. My life
2. Cooking
3. My apartment
*Three Things I Hate
1. Zits on my forehead
2. Cheaters
3. Gaining weight
*Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. German
2. How people can love mushrooms
3. The NRA
*Three Things On My Desk
1. My jade plant *ACE*
2. Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
3. Stapler
*Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Go to Fiji
2. Master pilates
3. Pay off my credit card bills
*Three Things I Can Do
1. Get 'er done
2. Make it happen
3. Be relied upon
*Three Things I Can’t Do
1. Speak German
2. Eat shrimp
3. Apparently my work.
*Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Pearl Jam
2. Your heart
3. NPR
*Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. Smashing Pumpkins
2. The President
3. Fox News
*Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. German. :0
2. Math
3. Discipline
*Three Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Enchilalas
3. Who am I kidding? Put it in front of me and I'll probably dig it.
*Three Things I Regret
1. Having a credit card in college
2.
3.

1 comment:

Raj Mahendra Khan said...

My mission when I get back is to make your people that make you laugh list. I thought clowns scared the bejesus out of ya