Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday

  • Dudes, I really feel like Monday is not yet part of the week. There is simply no time for anything other than rushing to work then rushing to class then rushing home to make dinner and watch 24! I had to give a presentation yesterday - what a riot. It was kind of a joke but it worked out in the end.
  • Babe and I hosted a fantastic dinner party on Sunday night - had people over for Easter dinner. We also decorated eggs - I will show you a picture later. We had babe's ham, my friend Amy's delicious lifethyme salad, Jenny's fried okra, YUM, I made candied yams, green beans and portobello mushrooms, deviled eggs, and a good ole cheesey oniony dip. Man, I love dinner parties!
  • Sopranos, Entourage - so good to have them back!! The episodes were good - building up to something for sure.
  • Looking forward to a good day today - beautiful spring day outside. Though a little cold.

No comments: