Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday Tuesday

What is happening in the world, man? This crazy BS going down in Virginia is hella nasty and bad for us all...Gun control? I doubt it...It's like fires in NYC apartment buildings - keeps happening but no one ever does anything about it...It stopped raining in NYC...Imus got fired...Somehow all this news feels a little bit surreal to me...Maybe because no matter what happens out there I still get up and go to work?...Wow this is getting a little existential...Not on purpose!...For some reason the cartoons in the New Yorker are really funny this week...I've got a brand new computer at work. It sure is beautiful!...Today ought to be a beautiful and productive day...Good luck!

4 comments:

nolecki said...

I thought the same thing this morning. So many young lives lost down in VA, yet I still get up and go to work as if it never really happened.

Makes you think....

Randi said...

33 people in Virginia and a dozen or more a day in the middle east. Yet what gets more coverage?

Drew said...

OMG, did you get a GX620?!?

As for news coverage, deaths in the middle east (both Iraqi and US) have been covered by newspapers nearly every single day for the last 4 years. Cut the VT victims some slack.

Anonymous said...

Too bad the news didn't have something positive to say. I am sure that something good happened...somewhere...maybe? Let's hope.