Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday, Thursday


Might as well complete the week theme...Weak theme? Probably...Yesterday we finally received a new microwave I had got for our work, but it was busted. Peeps made fun of me for buying a microwave from Staples...Looks like rain outside, I guess that's the whole Spring thing...Last night went to a fancy restaurant for a work dinner at Blue Hill near Washington Square Park. I'm usually really impressed with fanciness but must say, this was aaight...I've been listening to my wedding mix that Omar made for me and Babe. Man that is one good CD...Have you guys checked out Scooter's blog over on the right there? He's in India and man oh man is he ever hilarious...BFF tagged me as a Thinker Blogger so I'm in turn supposed to tag five people who I think are thinking bloggers and explain why. Truth be told, I don't read as many blogs as lots of other people who blog do, but when pressed I can come up with five...BFF's blog does make me think. About BFF at least. I mean more than that, too, but it definitely makes me think about BFF...Scooter's Blog is a new thinker, because he's talking a lot about what it means to be living in India and what not...Joy Unexpected is another blog I read that makes me think about what it must be like to be a mom...My friends Drew and Solana often have good ideas and interesting stories on their blog that make you think about different news events....But really, all the blogs to the right there amuse, entertain, or suggest. That's why I read them.

****Additional material***
Here are the rules from the originating site of the award:Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Thanks for playing along, chiclet.

kama scootra said...

Thanks for the free press. Not sure what a thinker blogger is...

Omeez said...

Thanks for the shout-out. That mix was all love and I'm glad it still gets some play. Peace from Wesside!