Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday MeMe

A - Available or Single? Neither
B - Best Friends? So important to me!
C - Cake or Pie? Pie
D - Drink of Choice? Red wine from California
E - Essential Item? My ID Card which I must carry with me at all times and must present for facilities access.
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms
H - Hometown? 'Nard Core!
I - Indulgence? Beers after work
J - January or February? February, shorter month.
K - Kids and Names? None right now and I don't know what their names will be til I meet them.
L - Life is incomplete without? Babe
M - Marriage Date? August 17
N - Number of Siblings? Tres mujeres
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears? Mice in my apartment or elsewhere
Q - Favorite Quote? "You should consider every day which you have not laughed, lost" Or something like that, Nietzsche.
R - Reasons to smile? 1 million reasons - great hubby, good life, good job, wonderful family, fantastic place i'm living,
S - Season? A little rock salt and freshly ground pepper, or fresh basil
T - Tag 3 People: Do it if you want to. Ang?
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I'm double jointed.
V - Vegetable You Hate? I've almost never met a veggie I don't like, but if you count the fungus mushroom as a veggie then throw that on the list.
W - Worst Habit? procrastination
X - X-rays You've Had? One time after I fell i got an xray.
Y - Your Favorite Foods? mexican food
Z - Zodiac? scorpio

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think I knew you were double jointed, just for the record.