Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mewvies


Echoing BFF, I'd like to recommend Stranger than Fiction, a most original movie starring Will Ferrell, Maggie G., and Emma Thompson, who is seriously the best actress ever. Totally delicious, I absolutely adored it.

I also recently watched Broken Flowers with Master Sad Actor Bill Murray. Man, that guy could make any movie the saddest movie you've ever seen. I dug it though, except the ending which just sneaks up on you and then leaves you high and dry.

On Sunday, I watched a Sex, Lies, and Videotape for the first time, even though its from 1989. After Four Weddings and a Funeral, I've been a fan of Andie MacDowell and what's not to love about James Spader? If you've never seen this, check it out. If only to catch crazy eyebrows Peter Gallagher at a super young age. Fantastic.

2 comments:

Randi said...

LOL. Labels: eyebrows, movies.

S F said...

I'm not one to notice camerawork and cinematography much but check all the really simple shots that focus in on one thing for a straight 10 seconds, in Broken Flowers. Cool flick.